Ms. Stumpf First Grade Class

Ms. Stumpf First Grade Class

Friday, February 28, 2014


Just a friendly, Friday reminder...


KE FAMILY LITERACY NIGHT- I hope to see all of my first graders on this night! 
o   5:15-6:15- Free Meal provided in the Gym by the Boosters-walking tacos, fruit and a cookie
o   6:30-7:30 Take this opportunity to come and listen to a guest speaker share stories and excitement about Literacy.
o   Bring your child(ren) to enjoy literacy activities while the speaker is presenting.

o   Free book give-away to every student who attends


A+ Paper Contest: This contest starts March 3. Papers from the past two weeks do not count towards this contest. I will mark A+ on any paper that will qualify and sign my name on it.  If your child brings home a paper and it appears to be an A+ paper it is probably a paper that we did together in class or that we checked and fixed together. Please only send back papers that are marked by me with A+ and my signature. If you have any questions please send them my way! 

We could use a few boxes of snack and napkins for our snack drawer. If you are able to send any our way that would be great. THANK YOU!

Live Healthy Iowa is continuing on with how many ounces of milk your child drinks. Please continue to send back those half sheets with the recorded number of physically active minutes and milk consumption.  Just a reminder, I take care of the milk they drink at school and the minutes we are working out/playing!





No comments:

Post a Comment